We’re an experienced manufacturing and machining facility that delivers precision aerospace, and petroleum components from our La Grange, Texas location. We specialize in serving the commercial aircraft industry, with our primary customers being: Boeing Commercial, Spirit AeroSystems, Vought Aircraft, Lockheed Martin Aircraft, and Bell Helicopter.
Starting in 1979 Mico Machine Company has been adapting to ever-changing technology, and grown to employ over 50 individuals who see their product shipped all over the world. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering quality parts made in the United States of America.
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Manufacturing/Assembly Facility including 3,000 Sq. Ft. Office Facility on 2 acres.
- PC based File Server System utilizing Windows 2008 Server Network Software with 25 User Workstations.
- Epicor 10 Manufacturing Software completely integrated with General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory and Document Management.
- GibbsCam 12 Cad/Cam Software for complete in-house part programming and downloading of customer CAD files.
- CATIA CAD Software for viewing customer data files and creating Blue Prints from customer supplied files.